User Provided Information
The Application obtains the information you provide when you download and register the Application. When you register with us and use the Application, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, phone number, password ; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use applications from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help;
We may use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information. We will ask you when we need more information that personally identifies you (personal information) or allows us to contact you.
Automatically Collected Information
In addition, the Application may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device, your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the Application. As is true of most Mobile applications, we also collect other relevant information as per the permissions that you provide.
We use outside payment processing company to bill you for goods and services. These companies do not retain, share, store or use personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the Application and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to a period of time and thereafter may store it in aggregate
Use of your Personal Information
We may use the collected information to analyse trends, to conduct research, to administer the application, to learn about user's learning patterns and movements around the application and usage behaviour about our user base as a whole.
Third parties provide certain services which we may use to analyze the data and information to personalize, drive insights and help us better your experience or reach out to you with more value added applications, products, information and services. However, these third party companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
We may disclose ‘User provided and Automatically Collected’ Information: as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process; when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement;
Access to your Personal Information
We will provide you with the means to ensure that your personal information is correct and current. If you have filled out a user profile, we will provide an obvious way for you to access and change your profile from our application.
We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees only who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our Application. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
Changes to this Statement
Reach out to us on email@example.com, in case of any queries.
Terms & Conditions
1. No information, content or material from the our products and services may be copied, downloaded, reproduced, modified, republished, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way without obtaining prior written permission from Laqsh Job Skills Academy Pvt Ltd and nothing on the SD card shall be deemed to confer a license of or any other right, interest or title to or in any of the intellectual property rights belonging to Laqsh Job Skills Academy Pvt Ltd. You may own the medium on which the information, content or materials resides, but Laqsh Job Skills Academy Pvt Ltd retain full and complete title to the information, content or materials and all intellectual property rights therein.
2. Your use of our products and services provided for herein is solely for your personal and non-commercial use. Any use of the SD Card or its content other than for personal purposes is prohibited. Your personal and non-commercial use of our services shall be subjected to the following restrictions: i) You may not decompile, reverse engineer, or disassemble the contents of the SD Card and / or our products, or remove any copyright, trademark registration, or other proprietary notices from the contents our products. ii) You will not (a) use our product or service for commercial purposes of any kind, or (b) advertise or sell any products, services or otherwise (whether or not for profit), or solicit others (including, without limitation, solicitations for contributions or donations) or use any public forum for commercial purposes of any kind, or (c) use our products and services in any way that is unlawful, or harms Laqsh Job Skills Academy Pvt Ltdor any other person or entity as determined by Laqsh Job Skills Academy Pvt Ltd
3. Laqsh Job Skills Academy Pvt Ltd shall have no responsibility for any loss or damage caused to tablet or any other hardware and / or software, including loss of data or effect on the processing speed of the tablet, those results from the use of our products and services.
6. Laqsh would never spy or collect personal information that could compromise the privacy of the user.
7. Persons who are "competent/capable" of contracting within the meaning of the Indian Contract Act, 1872 shall be eligible to use our products or services. Persons who are minors, un-discharged insolvents etc. are not eligible to use our products or services. As a minor if you wish to use our products or services, such use shall be made available to you by your legal guardian or parents. Laqsh Job Skills Academy Pvt Ltd will not be responsible for any consequence that arises as a result of misuse of any kind of our products or services that may occur by virtue of any person including a minor using the services provided. By using the products or services you warrant that all the data provided by you is accurate and complete and that you have obtained the consent of parent/legal guardian(in case of minors). Laqsh Job Skills Academy Pvt Ltd reserves the right to terminate your subscription and / or refuse to provide you with access to the products or services if it is discovered that you are under the age of 18 years and the consent to use the products or services is not made by your parent/legal guardian or any information provided by you is inaccurate.